TIGO Tanzania has been recognized with an award by SocialBakers as being the best in the provision of customer care to its customers on Facebook.
This is the second time this year that telecommunications companies have been recognized by the provider of social media analytic tools, statistics and metrics for
Earlier this year in February, SocialBakers named Tigo among the top global socially devoted brands on Facebook where it was only the telecoms company from central, eastern and southern
According to statement issued by the telecommunications company, the Tigo Customer Engagement Manager, Ms
"This award is testimony that we are on the right track in our quest to provide the desired customer care using social media like
Tigo Social Media Specialist, Mr George Katoto said that at the moment, there are over 240,000 followers on their Facebook page and is the leading page among Tanzanian company with that many followers.
"In all honest, social media has generated the kind of push we wanted from the Facebook page. We have managed to attract this amount of followers because of the constant updates and different ways of making the page appeal to people," he lamented.
According to SocialBakers' Socially Devoted Study for October to
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal