AT THE MOVIES
Opening this Friday
Tom Hanks stars in one of the year's most anticipated dramas. It's the fictionalized story of the merchant captain whose ship was overtaken by Somali pirates. The film is directed by Paul Greengrass, the man behind the pulse-pounding Bourne series, so he knows action.
Robert Rodriguez's agreeable spoof of B-grade '70s action exploitation movies was enough fun that it gets a sequel. Danny Trejo stars as the tool-wielding avenger. It also stars Alexa Vega, Mel Gibson and Jessica Alba.
Brian De Palma returns to the big screen with this glacially cool look at two high-powered women at a Berlin ad agency, and how they scheme to get ahead of each other. Rachel McAdams and Naomi Roopace star in this story that stops at nothing short of murder, and has all of De Palma's flashback and split-screen tricks.
ROMEO AND JULIET
Hailee Steinfeld ("True Grit") and Douglas Booth star in a new generation's tale of Shakespeare's star-crossed lovers, with a script co-written by Julian Fellowes ("Downton Abbey").
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List