The “Bueno Way” gives general managers the ability to run their respective stores via the iPad. The mobile solution allows for managers to conduct readiness reports, store audits, incident reports, food temperature compliance and training in a roles-based environment. The solution also includes a web console that allows an administrator to manage users, track and monitor responses from the field, and identify issues at the store level.
“This new mobile solution allows our general managers to actually run the store via an iPad. It’s very much like the old walk-through sheets and checklists, but instead of paper and pencil they are doing it on an iPad. With this application they are able to photograph product and share information between shifts,” said
The new mobile application has already been implemented in Taco Bueno’s stores and represents a key collaboration between
Proxomo resides at the intersection of mobile app development and cloud-based, server-side mobile services to make app development quicker and easier to deploy for individual developers, enterprise developers and agency partners. Our solutions leverage cross platform development to deliver robust mobile solutions and backend as a service (BaaS) cloud technology that enables web and mobile innovators to build and deploy feature rich, highly scalable, ultra secure apps much faster. Proxomo enables app developers to store, manage and access their data via the cloud and develop backend features for apps in the shortest time possible.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11205266.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court