“Symmetry takes a vested interest in our local future talent and I see so many budding professionals walk through our doors,” says
The Lubar Scholarship Committee considered a pool of applicants for Symmetry’s IT Management Scholarship. Criteria for the award included sophomore standing or higher, a minimum GPA of 3.0, and brief statement essay discussing the students’ standing achievements and desired career path. At the end of the process, six of the candidates were selected for the company’s funded scholarship award. The scholarship winners were also invited to tour the Symmetry’s world-class IT facility, where they were honored at the company’s corporate address and luncheon.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11218697.htm
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today