Swiss-based u?blox, a global leader in cellular and positioning modules and integrated circuits, has been chosen by
Pets are a very important part of millions of people s lives, and knowing where they are brings great peace of mind to their owners, said
We are now reaching the tipping point where satellite tracking technology can be easily, practically and economically integrated into virtually anything of value, said
The comfortable, water-proof collar communicates with a free Android smartphone app, giving owners a 24/7 graphical indication of their pets precise location. Geofence and battery low alarms are displayed in the applications, or sent via SMS. A virtual geofence can be entered by simply tapping on boundary points on the map display.
The LEON-G100 module from u-blox is a cost efficient solution bringing full feature quad-band GSM/GPRS data and voice transmission technology in a compact form factor. Featuring low power consumption and GSM/GPRS class 10 data transmission with voice capability, the LEON-G100 combines baseband, RF transceiver, power management unit, and power amplifier in a single, easy-to-integrate solution. u-blox AMY-6M is the world s smallest standalone GPS satellite receiver module, perfect for ultra-compact applications requiring high tracking performance.
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- Hispanic PR Firm Launches Chicago Chapter