Secure-24, an SAP-certified Hosting, Mobile and Cloud Provider with a broad SAP Basis Competency Center, will showcase its latest products and services at SAP TechEd 2013 being held in
Secure-24's senior executives, regional managers and technical management team will be available in booth 150 to meet with visitors and demonstrate the companyís single-source support for the entire life cycle of SAP solutions.
The company will be hosting a joint networking event with
Interested parties can also tour Secure-24ís data centers at SwitchNAPs in
Secure-24ís SAP Solutions Architect Hercules Bester will be speaking in Ciscoís in-booth theater during SAP TechEd, on leveraging virtual technology to improve and develop cost effective disaster recovery solutions.
Secure-24 manages complex IT landscapes and business critical applications for mid-market and Fortune 500 organizations that operate globally. Secure-24 employs top technologists to provide leading solutions in IT operations, application hosting, cloud computing and managed services. Investments in both world-class experts and leading technology help clients turn IT challenges into business opportunity. The company also offers SAP HANA hosting solutions for companies to leverage the appliance for real-time analytics and insights into their business.
Beyond technology, Secure-24ís dedication to a clientís success stems from its company culture. The company has been designated by
About Secure-24 (http://www.secure-24.com)
Headquartered in Metro Detroit, Secure-24 is a privately held company delivering managed IT operations, ERP application hosting and cloud computing services from state-of-the-art data centers in
# # #
SAP and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11218747.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Budget Deal on Brink of Passing in Senate
- Apple: Disney Animation iPad App Best of 2013
- China Provokes Bitcoin Crash
- Mega Millions Winning Tickets Sold in Atlanta, San Jose
- Wine Collector Convicted of Making Fake Vintages