Pollster Ipsos France has published research in which it found that 15 percent of smartphone owners aged 18-75 in
The survey of 1,000+ phone owners commissioned by MVNO Prixtel of found that 35.7 percent of smartphone owners use their device for VoIP, (31.9 percent for less than 3 h/w). The following was also gleaned based on this survey: 81.3 percent of smartphone owners surf the internet, (33.4 percent do so for less than 1 hour a week, 57.6 for less than 3 hours a week and 11.5 percent more than 5 hours). Among the heavy users of mobile data, 55.7 percent are male.
Furthermore, 52.1 percent of smartphone owners use their handset to watch videos, 38.6 percent for under 1 hour a week and 0.6 percent for over 5 hours a week.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs