Meg Ryan is to star in a new NBC comedy series about a former New York book editor who returns to the workplace, The Hollywood Reporter said Friday.
The half-hour single-camera comedy finds Ryan's character working for her one-time intern after she stayed at home for years to raise her kids.
Ryan's last small-screen starring roles were in the short-lived 1980s shows "One of the Boys" and "Western, Wildside."
Her film credits include the blockbuster romantic comedies "You've Got Mail," "Sleepless in Seattle" and "When Harry Met Sally."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals