Meg Ryan is to star in a new NBC comedy series about a former New York book editor who returns to the workplace, The Hollywood Reporter said Friday.
The half-hour single-camera comedy finds Ryan's character working for her one-time intern after she stayed at home for years to raise her kids.
Ryan's last small-screen starring roles were in the short-lived 1980s shows "One of the Boys" and "Western, Wildside."
Her film credits include the blockbuster romantic comedies "You've Got Mail," "Sleepless in Seattle" and "When Harry Met Sally."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?