Gecko, which is about the size of a quarter, can be programed to perform a host of functions, like lost-and-found, a personal photographer, a pet sitter and a home security system.
According to Mashable, Gecko is a tiny wireless remote that lets the user control his smartphone by shaking or turning it.
The device can also operate as a motion detector that sends alerts to your phone and its built-in ambient temperature sensor allows for climate tracking too, the report added.
Gecko will be compatible with smartphones having Bluetooth 4.0, including iPhone 4S and above, Android phones running Android 4.3, or Samsung devices running 4.2. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Insurance Rule Change Angers Industry
- Alex Kinsey, Sierra Deaton Crowned 'X-Factor' Champs
- Revised GDP Up 4.1 Percent in 3rd Quarter
- Obama Opens Last-Minute Loophole in Insurance Law
- Obama's Dad Was Abusive Drunk, Half Brother Says
- Time No Longer Stands Still for Cuban Entrepreneurs
- Brian Boitano Announces That He Is Gay
- Little Risk of Deportation Under Obama
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum