The LTE IC expert,
One of them, called VZ20M, is a comprehensive M.2 connectivity solution for wireless devices like tablets, notebooks, and laptop computers.
The other, dubbed as VZ21M, incorporates GNSS for those designers who seek to include site services.
The modules provide device makers with plug-and-play LTE connectivity tools that significantly cut development cost and time. They are also the first
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall