Retailers and the world's top tech brands dig even deeper for best deals and discounts on latest consumer electronics products
Retailers and the world’s top tech brands offer even greater deals and deeper discounts on the latest consumer electronics products
Running until 11:00pm on Saturday (12 October), the show also offers visitors endless chances to win fabulous prizes through the "Visit & Win" raffle, gift vouchers, giveaways, "Scratch & Win" promotions, and competitions that include an Opel Astra GTC being given away every day of the show.
Tickets are priced at AED 30 per person and are available at the venue and from selected EPPCO, ENOC and Zoom outlets. Entry is free for children below the age of five. The show runs from 11:00am to 11:00pm every day.
For the latest GITEX Shopper information, please visit http://www.gitexshopperdubai.com/.
About GITEX Shopper & Consumer Electronics:
GITEX Shopper 2013 is the largest gathering of the region's leading ICT retailers and suppliers. This high-energy consumer show attracts a diverse audience that includes IT professionals, technology enthusiasts, students and consumers as well as regional traders. The event attracts visitors not just from the
As the organiser of GITEX Shopper,
Our team organises 18 of the largest and most successful international and regional shows in
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Stripped-Down Defense Bill Creates Winners, Losers
- Menendez Pushes for Iran Sanctions
- Debt Ceiling Looms Again as Deadline Approaches
- Deportation Threat Looms Larger Than Citizenship Among Hispanics
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Senate Nears Approval of Defense Bill