Romanian company Televoice, which sells various electronic products under the Evolio brand, launched 'Happy Go', its first smartphpone onto the local market.
The device supports Wi-Fi and MicroSD external memory of up to 32 GB. The phone is also available in a simpler variant called 'Happy' which has not software navigation or maps. As of 9 October, it can be purchased online at www.evolioshop.com and www.emag.ro, and will also be available from 15 October at retail partners.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Thad Cochran, 76, Seeks 7th Senate Term
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead
- How Monthly Jobs Reports Move the Markets' Needle
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- WTO Makes Progress on Trade Deal
- Dow Jumps 200 Points on Jobs Data