The company did post a second-quarter adjusted loss that was smaller than
Despite the weak outlook, Benchmark analyst
Schappel attributed the disappointing outlook to a rapid shift in consulting revenue. He recommended that investors take advantage of any drop in stock price.
"The company remains in a solid position to harness the emerging new category of next-generation collaborative supply chain solutions that allows trading partners to procure, manufacture and distribute products in a complex supply chain environment," Schappel wrote .
In premarket trading, company shares fell
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women