The first is a robust end-to-end multiple User Equipment (UE) VoLTE testing capability for LTE smart devices, which simulates the user experience, as well as controls the device OS, modem, network, and backend systems.
The second is a new NFC testing capability which automates scenarios across multiple device models, increasing compatibility and compliance for bumping, purchasing, and other applications.
The company also introduced new functionality for QUIKSTRESS which allows testers of Android devices to easily record macros and have these play-back across different models and manufacturers. This enables an infinite number of end-user scenarios to be tested in the lab, field, or repair environments.
The announcement brings expanded choices of device testing to mobile operators, device makers, and independent labs, and builds on the strength of W2BI's system and scenario automation products for the wireless industry.
"W2BI is excited to offer these new enhancements which enable more realistic scenario-based testing for smart devices, and to assist the wireless industry in bringing higher quality devices and services to market worldwide," said
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.