Belarusian mobile operatior Velcom has stated sales of the LG G2 smartphone. The Android 4.2.2 device, featuring a 5.2-inch screen and 13 megapixel camera, costs BYR 6.499 million in shops of the operator. The smartphone is also offered for an initial payment of BYR 1.899 million plus monthly payments of BYR 549,000.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.