An X Factor contestant from Chard has said he would probably be back living at his parents' house had his band not made the final 12.
Matt Cahill, 24, (pictured) joined boy band pals from Kingsland Road on a trip to New York to perform for their future in the competition.
They sang to two music stars in an episode on Sunday.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs