DRI™ is the first of its kind, bi-directional interface for the retail pharmacy market. It allows pharmacy management to have a suite of reports at their fingertips. DRI™ is an integral part of every RxSafe product, making it a unique offering in the pharmacy management software sector.
All RxSafe’s automation systems have a comprehensive pharmacy workflow for prescription medication in native packaging. Pharmacies can accurately fill and track prescriptions, manage inventory, eliminate theft and diversion and avoid expired product. The easily customizable RxSafe 1800™ stores and automates up to 5,400 native prescription containers in less than 40 square feet of space and realizes a sustained capacity of up to 100 scripts per hour in single-operator mode. Fundamentally changing the workflow process, RxSafe systems are transforming pharmacy automation. With the development of the DRI™, pharmacy workflow becomes even more robust and streamlined than ever before.
“We’re honored to have our leadership in pharmacy automation technology validated by TDS’ selection of the RxSafe Data Rich Interchange™,” says
“We’re excited to be utilizing the RxSafe Data Rich Interchange™ with our Rx30 offering. It provides our pharmacy customers with valuable tools, not previously available,” says
RxSafe has developed an automated dispensing system that allows retail pharmacies to experience the convenience provided by the combination of prescription dispensing, real-time inventory tracking and workflow optimization solutions. For more information on the RxSafe system, visit www.rxsafe.com.
Rx30, a pharmacy management system developed by
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts