AN indie-rock trio from St Agnes has been thrust into the music industry's spotlight after featuring on a popular website.
Auction for the Promise Club's latest single, Walk The Line, recently featured on MTV Hive, a website dedicated to promoting all aspects of popular culture.
The band, made up of Zoe White-Chambers, Perran Tremewan and Toby White-Chambers, made its debut on the website at the end of September.
According to the website the band's sound is one that demands attention: Far from the boisterous buzz of musical melting pots like New York and Los Angeles, there's a sound coming from a small fishing village in the English region of Cornwall, and it's one that demands attention.
Following the success of their first EP, the band are back in the studio recording with Paul Reeve, who produced music for rock icons Muse. You can view the music video on www.westbriton.co.uk
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista