AN indie-rock trio from St Agnes has been thrust into the music industry's spotlight after featuring on a popular website.
Auction for the Promise Club's latest single, Walk The Line, recently featured on MTV Hive, a website dedicated to promoting all aspects of popular culture.
The band, made up of Zoe White-Chambers, Perran Tremewan and Toby White-Chambers, made its debut on the website at the end of September.
According to the website the band's sound is one that demands attention: Far from the boisterous buzz of musical melting pots like New York and Los Angeles, there's a sound coming from a small fishing village in the English region of Cornwall, and it's one that demands attention.
Following the success of their first EP, the band are back in the studio recording with Paul Reeve, who produced music for rock icons Muse. You can view the music video on www.westbriton.co.uk
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal