PlayBox Technology has declared the forthcoming release of SocialMediaBox. SocialMediaBox facilitates program production and presentation creators to incorporate comments from multiple social networking feeds quickly and competently into a single ready-for-broadcast stream.
The system is regulated with the help of a standard web browser. Operators can see preconfigured feeds from various social media sources or web sites, and add the favorite posts to a customized feed list by simple drag-and-drop. Comments in the customized feed can then be modified, checked against a profanity word list, and published directly (instant-publish mode) or floated unti approved for publishing.
SocialMediaBox is client/server application using SQL-based data storage and supporting multi-user access along with various outputs. A single application can be utilized across more than a few televison shows and channels. Multiple user accounts may be allotted, each account then being capable to create customized feeds. Access to each feed can also be organized as private, accessible by designated users or available to all users.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook
- Budget Bargain Elusive as Time Runs Out