Dauria was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in
The funds from I2BF will be used as working capital for Dauria's present contracts, and for the development of new satellite platforms and technology.
I2BF believe the aerospace sector could have a positive effect on the agricultural industry, water control, disaster prevention because of Dauria's development of observational technology for satellites.
I2BF is a venture capital firm that predominantly invests in companies operating in the cleantech space and has offices in
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign