The DSI iEHR & HIE Awards recognize significant contributions and achievements of those employing innovative concepts in health IT that enhance the quality of healthcare throughout DoD and VA. The Innovation at the Edge award recognized
“Qbase is greatly honored to be chosen for this award,” said
Accessible on the web, smart phones and tablet devices, Qbase Homeless REACH is a flexible application that enables case workers and other social support staff that care for the homeless to quickly and easily find essential services such as shelters, soup kitchens, counseling, employment, VA hospitals, among other vital services all within their immediate proximity.
“Based on the user’s location, Qbase Homeless REACH provides real-time information about local services and resources for the homeless directly from mobile devices or the web,” explained
Qbase Homeless REACH can be accessed here, or can be downloaded for free from Apple iTunes or Google Play.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11209662.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects