Funds will be used to further develop the Company's commercial and manufacturing infrastructure, continue innovative research and development in nanopore sensing and for various corporate objectives including the building and defence of the Company's broad intellectual property portfolio.
This transaction brings the total funds raised by Oxford Nanopore since its foundation in 2005 to £145 million.
Note: The placement of ordinary shares in the Company under this fundraising does not constitute an offer of the Company's shares to the public. No shares in the Company will be offered or sold to any person except in circumstances which have not resulted and will not result in an offer to the public.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets