Plus Technologies is announcing a new release of their OM Plus Delivery Manager (DM) software. OM Plus DM from Plus Technologies is an affordable output management software designed to act as a superior solution to print spoolers at the operating system level.
Version 2.5.0 of OM Plus DM includes several upgrades that further enhance the print management capabilities on Epic systems. Epic is a leading software application suite used by healthcare markets that consists of multiple software modules running on multiple computers with multiple print streams.
New Epic-centric enhancements for this software update include the ability to:
1) Eliminate problematic job transfer from Epic application server to Epic Print Services (EPS) server.
2) Load balance and automatic fail-over of jobs across multiple EPS Server instances without need for hardware load balancing or clustering of EPS servers.
3) Eliminate the need to define a new Windows queue to the EPS Server when a new printer is defined.
4) Monitoring and automatic notification of errors for entire path of print job from application server, through EPS process, transfer to print server, and delivery to printer.
5) Ability to reprocess EPS jobs without having to RDP into the EPS Server itself.
6) Define print queues one time to print server, drastically reducing queue management efforts.
7) Automatic definition of appropriate Windows print queues to front-end Windows Print Servers when a new queue is defined to OM Plus.
The update is expected to roll out to Plus Technologies’ clients – which includes a large nonprofit healthcare organization with more than 600 offices in the US – in
Since 1994, Plus Technologies has been providing print management software to corporate, government and health care organizations in over 30 countries worldwide. Plus Technologies has been selected by many Fortune 500 companies who are leaders in their markets.
Plus Technologies provides solutions based on their output management suite of products including OM Plus Delivery Manager (print job spooling and delivery), OM Plus Fleet Manager (consumables, printer error and usage management system), and OM Plus Report Manager (electronic report distribution system). We call this collection of software products the OM Plus Software Suite. Plus Technologies also provides custom programming services in the area of output management for organizations.
Plus Technologies has extensive experience in combining their output management software products with a strong implementation services capability to create solutions that are as unique as the customer’s problems. In addition, Plus Technologies solutions are known to be very cost effective as the company provides flexible pricing options including utility billing, subscription, and initial license fee licenses.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11208108.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs