"Small businesses have always had the need for better document management but often lack the budget needed for this type of service, and free web-based solutions do not offer the security and support desired," said
OfficeScope's document management offers the scalability and simplicity of the cloud with such unique features as:
•Contact Connect: An intuitive method for filing and retrieval of any information. Contact Connect allows documents to be searched by faculty or student names as well as folders and key words, while bringing powerful Content Resource Management (CRM) functionality and tagged descriptions to further accelerate quick sorting of documents.
•ScanCloud: Offers advanced scanning solutions such as barcoding, zonal Optical Character Recognition (OCR) as well as mobile and front-end methods to help organizations streamline paper-filing and transition any document into digital format.
•Advanced Security and Analytics: Eliminates security complications associated with cloud-based document management via geo-replication and redundancy, user and departmental security permissions as well as full document audit reporting. In addition, 245-bit AES storage encryption eliminates the concern for unauthorized access.
"OfficeScope's seamless integration into my current office environment provides me with enhanced file management and the needed document security to ensure business sensitive information is protected," said
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag