The number of graduate, post-graduate, Ph.D and post-doctoral scholarships offered by various universities under the OIC Educational Exchange Programme has approached the figure of three hundred (300). This expansion reflects the keen interest of the Member States and public and private sector universities in the Educational Exchange Programme.
The most recent additions in scholarships available under the OIC Educational Exchange Programme include ten (10) scholarships by the
While the application process for the recently announced scholarships has commenced, a significant number of students is already pursuing their higher education in various universities across the OIC Member States under this Programme.
The new offers are significant as in addition to scholarships in disciplines like engineering, natural sciences, computer sciences business studies, for the first time scholarships have been offered in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, allied health sciences, medical imaging, health informatics, brain signal, rehabilitation and biomechanics, image processing, remote sensing and pervasive computing under the OIC Educational Exchange Programme.
The Educational Exchange Programme derives its inspiration from the OIC Ten Year Programme of Action, which was adopted in
TNS 18EstebanLiz-131010-30FurigayJane-4514216 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits