Through the new managed wireless offering, resellers have access to a wireless network that defies the complexities of traditional Wi-Fi networks. SYNNEX is able to access and manage each access point, providing initial setup and configuration, 24/7 monitoring, alerts when access points fail, troubleshooting assistance, firmware upgrades and policy changes.
The second component of SYNNEX' new offerings includes a subscription-based, cloud service that automates reminder calls often associated with medical offices, billings and collections and group notifications. For instance, physicians can effortlessly issue appointment reminders or provide lab results for their patients. This service allows resellers to entrench themselves in their customers' businesses, while saving end users valuable time and money, since reminder calls typically consume hours of staff members' time at work.
"We are always seeking to enhance opportunities for our resellers and these new services provide the kind of reoccurring revenue and higher margin opportunities resellers need to continue to be successful," said
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits