Viatel, which was taken over by Irish telecoms Digiweb, plans to roll out 100Gbps wavelength services in the Irish economy. Enterprise and public-sector customers of Digiweb would be transferred to Viatel.
Digiweb merged with Viatel, a
Services portfolio of Viatel combines the ICT, managed services and data centre facilities which were earlier offered under the Digiweb brand with Viatel s high bandwidth and infrastructure services, which also includes 100Gbps across
Our continued global expansion is ongoing and today s launch in
In addition, welcoming many of our former Digiweb enterprise customers to Viatel enables us offer a new suite of solutions and opportunities to them. We are a young, fast-growing organisation, determined to meet our clients needs in the Irish telecommunications market better and faster than anyone else.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs