The roadshow, which will include
During the roadshow, senior
The sponsors of the Informatica Day events include Capgemini, Deloitte,
Sponsors of the IUG meetings are 3sage Consulting, AmberLeaf,
In today's distributed computing world, the process of extracting, cleansing, preparing and moving data is increasingly critical for business success. The ability to integrate data quickly and efficiently across an ever-changing and ever-growing environment of interconnected systems and devices has become key to maintaining competitive advantage.
Those who attend Informatica Day meetings and workshops in their respective cities will learn how to:
· Remove data integration challenges as a barrier to business success.
· Connect the dots from business agility to data integration agility.
· Prepare for rapid technology change and data overload.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low