In no other industry has the issue of IT complexity become so important as it has in the financial services industry, which invests more than
In managing the complexities of IT and accompanying risks, the technology genie has become the master of many firms, as they struggle to maintain reliable, safe, and resilient IT systems in parallel with business transformation. Meanwhile, agility, simplicity, and control have become the mantra of many 3rd Platform IT vendors, presenting unique challenges for CROs, CIOs, and line-of-business (LOB) executives managing business transformation efforts. These challenges, coupled with unfamiliar post – financial crisis competitive dynamics, consumerized IT and data, and disruptions to traditional business models, leave IT risk leaders on an entirely new battlefield fighting the unrelenting foe of technical complexity.
The task for IT leaders in financial institutions is to keep abreast of these technology disruptors and the innovation opportunities created to not only reduce IT complexity risk and transform the business, but also perfect new ways by which relevant IT is planned for, acquired, delivered, managed, operated, and retired.
To arrange a one-on-one briefing with
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Thad Cochran, 76, Seeks 7th Senate Term
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead
- How Monthly Jobs Reports Move the Markets' Needle
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- WTO Makes Progress on Trade Deal
- Dow Jumps 200 Points on Jobs Data