Optical data transmission at 400 Gbps is introduced by a collaboration of industry and research co-managed by T-Systems and
Applications is allowed to communicate with one another using a 400 Gbps data path in a world premiere with the help of optical data transmission at best performance levels, combined with high-speed flash memory technologies and a distributed high-performance file system.
High-performance connections are used in the project to exchange data between Dresden,
T-Systems said that the demonstration shows that data-intensive projects can be distributed and processed efficiently even over great distances. It also begins new openings for data security in the event of a tragedy.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs