US-based financial services technology company
Snap-to-Pay allows consumers to set up a new biller to be paid, pay their bill and enroll in electronic bill presentment if they would like to have future bills delivered to their account as electronic bills.
Mobile Direct: Snap-to-Pay, available in the Mobile Direct app, enables smartphone users to take a picture of their bill to make a bill payment to the biller or to sign up to receive electronic bills from the biller. In addition, users can take a picture of the payment method, such as a cheque or credit card, further streamlining the bill payment experience.
The Snap-to-Pay functionality is also set to be available via
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines