Conducted annually, the Diamond Reviews honor the top products in the industry, with judging based on criteria including unique technology/application, innovation, ease of use, efficiency, reliability and contribution to profitability. Judges for this year's Diamond Technology Reviews included cable industry experts from Bright House, Buckeye, Comcast, Mediacom, Rogers, Suddenlink, and Time Warner Cable.
One judge remarked, "The Halo Experience Server offers MSOs a solution for enabling new multi-screen applications including network DVR and targeted advertising to generate additional revenue streams. The solution can be installed with minimal impact to the existing infrastructure in a short timeframe, making it all the more attractive to operators."
Another reviewer liked its content personalization capabilities, saying, "When looking to add the functionality of the Halo network media processor to add in great features like trick plays to live streams or to record programs and transfer them to mobile units and then to add in the capabilities for sending instant video clips to friends and building custom TV channels with a la carte content, [these features] make the Halo Experience server a game changer."
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate