To ensure responsible recycling, the LG Electronics Recycling Program works with Vintage Tech Recyclers, which is an e-Stewards, R2, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 certified electronics recycling company. Vintage Tech provides IT asset management, responsible recycling solutions, and hard drive security in their facilities nationally.
Vintage Tech Recyclers assures all customers that all electronics are properly handled and recycled and all hard drives are protected using NIST 800-88 compliant software wiping. Residents are encouraged to stay in their vehicles as Vintage Tech Recyclers personnel and volunteers will assist in unloading material.
For questions or more information, please call Vintage Tech at 630-305-0922.
Computers, Laptops, Monitors, LCD’s, Cell Phones, Printers, Scanners, Modems, CD drives, Cables, Keyboards, Mice, TV’s, VCR’s, DVD players, Camcorders, Cameras, Game Players and joysticks; Telephones, Pagers, Answering Machines, Typewriters, Calculators, adding machines, Fax machines, Copiers and Postage meters, Vacuum Cleaners, Toaster Ovens, Microwaves.
Lightbulbs, Mercury Containing Devices, Alkaline Batteries, Fluorescents, Household Chemicals, Toys, Books, Paint.
For more information about
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11211413.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines