W1500 projector features 2D to 3D HD video conversion
Powered with a Full HD audio and visual experience, the new BenQ W1500 enables 2D and 3D streaming from a diverse range of multimedia sources. This latest projector with the dual HDMI interface allows easy connection from your notebook computers to Blu-ray DVD players, gaming consoles and smart devices.
Designed to eliminate set-up hassles and unnecessary installation costs, the W1500 is built with 5Ghz Wireless Full HD interface for uncompressed video streaming from any HDMI output device within a maximum range of 20 meters. It also gives an 84-inch big screen at 2m delivering a better motion-sensing gaming experience.
Built to match one of the highest HD video standards seen in professional-grade home projectors today, the W1500 delivers colors so real that it reflects what the human eye perceives with a native Rec. 709 color gamut and is ISFccc®-certified for professional calibration customization services. The projector also features
When it comes to 3D entertainment, the W1500 supports popular 3D timing and HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D, allowing to watch contents directly from Blu-ray player or satellite, as well as play 3D games with the PS3. It is supported by 3D vision (
The W1500 also allows 2D to 3D conversion of any content. It comes with the new 3D glasses fit-enhanced for the most comfortable viewing experience.
The BenQ W1500 home projector will be available in the
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low