ENP Newswire -
Release date- 09102013 -
The two new kits are designed for use on
MRM Proteomics developed the kits to assist in the inter- and intra-laboratory quality control of MRM experiments in conjunction with stable isotope-labeled standards:
The PeptiQuant LC-MS Platform Performance Kit tests the effectiveness of the LC-MS platform.
The PeptiQuant Workflow Performance Kit evaluates the performance of an entire LC-MRM-MS analytical workflow in human plasma from denaturation through digestion to detection.
'Mass spectrometry is becoming increasingly important in biomedical and biological research, especially with the launch of large-scale initiatives such as the
'Application of QQQ mass spectrometry to protein quantitation is growing rapidly, and the adoption of this technique will be dependent on robust protocols that can be used in multiple laboratories,' said
About MRM Proteomics
1 408 553 2005
+1 604 800 2296
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to email@example.com]
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.