A-PDF is a renowned company selling a diverse range of software programs for managing and editing PDF documents. The company has recently updated its flip book software for Mac system. This latest and enhanced version of A-PDF page turning software is even more professional. The latest version can be downloaded at its website.
A-PDF has many years of experience in software development; it specializes in the PDF software program. The company has a wide range of PDF managing tools as well as PDF editing tools. The flip book software designed for Mac computers is an ultimate program for creating high quality professional digital books. The software has ready made templates and themes for instant creation. Variety of output file formats allow easy publishing and sharing across the web. The e-books made from this software can also run on portable devices.
Along with several customization options, this program also gives 5 GB of free online storage capacity. In addition to this, multiple PDF files can be merged quickly into beautiful e-books. Not only PDF files can be converted into flipbooks, this software also supports MS office files and
The software also includes an Android app which can be used to create and publish different e-books and magazines easily. The software is HTML5 based so it supports IOS, IPads and other portable devices too along with Android.
A-PDF is a company offering renowned PDF to flip book converter software programs at affordable rates. It also offers other PC utility software programs along with flipbook creator apps.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11217909.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response