Vibe magazine this week released an exclusive interview with Karrueche Tran -- the gal in the middle of the Chris Brown and Rihanna relationship.
In the interview with Vibe, Tran never made it clear if she was dating Brown, who as of late has been seen with former girlfriend, Rihanna.
"At the end of the day, he will always be a friend. We'll always care about each other. We won't allow that to interfere. Our business is business," Tran says of their joint enterpirse -- a clothing line called "The Kill."
From the looks of Rihanna's Twitter account, she doesn't like what's being said, and is looking at a new start and self-improvements for 2013.
"Mother Mary... I swear I wanna change #2013."
"Collect, Collect and Select! #2013."
Rihanna has also retweeted a load of great spiritual insights, suggesting she is indeed ready to move on.
No word from Brown, the man in the middle of all of this.
Most Popular Stories
- The Commercial Appeal, Memphis, Tenn., John Beifuss column
- Cabot Street Cinema in Beverly for sale
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Travel Startup Localeur Expands to Houston
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Jolie Mastectomy Raises Legal Questions
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?