Vibe magazine this week released an exclusive interview with Karrueche Tran -- the gal in the middle of the Chris Brown and Rihanna relationship.
In the interview with Vibe, Tran never made it clear if she was dating Brown, who as of late has been seen with former girlfriend, Rihanna.
"At the end of the day, he will always be a friend. We'll always care about each other. We won't allow that to interfere. Our business is business," Tran says of their joint enterpirse -- a clothing line called "The Kill."
From the looks of Rihanna's Twitter account, she doesn't like what's being said, and is looking at a new start and self-improvements for 2013.
"Mother Mary... I swear I wanna change #2013."
"Collect, Collect and Select! #2013."
Rihanna has also retweeted a load of great spiritual insights, suggesting she is indeed ready to move on.
No word from Brown, the man in the middle of all of this.
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street