LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 01/09/13 -- The Las Vegas Railway Express, Inc. (OTCQB: XTRN), known as the Vegas X Train, planned luxury train travel service between Los Angeles and Las Vegas announced today it has selected Don Primi and Rail Enterprises Inc. for their rail car refurbishment.
Founded in 1987, Rail Enterprises Inc.'s headquarters is located in Orlando, Florida. Don Primi, President of the train equipment and supplies company, Rail Enterprises Inc. will be executing the complete remanufacturing process of the X Train fleet including: upgrading all the rail cars interior and exterior mechanical systems such as trucks, brakes, couplers, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, windows, doors, exterior paint and interior surfaces such as upholstery, kitchen and bar furnishings.
"We are exploring where the cars will undergo the refurbishment process," states Joseph A. Cosio-Barron, Managing Director-Asset Development of the Las Vegas Railway Express, Inc. "At this juncture we believe Las Vegas could be the site. We have begun negotiations with a facility that is well suited to handle the project. We expect to have conformation within the next couple of weeks. We would like to see this add to Las Vegas local employment."
Michael Barron, President/CEO of the X Train said, "We are fortunate to be working with Don Primi of Rail Enterprises Inc. for the refurbishment of the X Train cars. By selecting Don, we have chosen the leader in the industry and are ensuring that all of our rail cars will be constructed to the highest standards."
About Las Vegas Railway Express
Las Vegas Railway Express, Inc. is a publicly traded company (OTCQB: XTRN) that is currently in the process of designing and implementing an expedited, luxury train service from the Los Angeles basin to Las Vegas. Known as the "X-Train" the service will utilize conventional rail rights of way and passenger rail equipment -- outfitted in a First Class configuration -- to deliver a new, exciting and cost efficient way to travel to Las Vegas. Service departures are planned to be Thursday and Friday to Las Vegas with returns on Sunday and Monday back to Los Angeles. An introductory price of $99 each way includes First Class accommodations and all-inclusive food & beverage. In addition, the X Train will also offer the ability for its passengers to book hotel rooms, transportation transfers, entertainment & show tickets and other travel incidentals. For more information, please visit the Company website at http://www.vegasxtrain.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Success City Online
Ms. Maria Bailey
Las Vegas Railway Express, Inc.
Broker & Investor Inquiries
Worldwide Financial Marketing, Inc. USA
Communications & Investor Relations
O (954) 360-9998/
F (954) 360-9881
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'