VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/09/13 -- Dynasty Metals & Mining Inc. ("Dynasty" or the "Company") (TSX: DMM)(OTCQX: DMMIF) announces that Edison Santillan Davalos has resigned from the Company's Board of Directors in order to pursue other business opportunities in Ecuador, some of which may have given rise to a conflict of interest if Mr. Santillan had continued to hold a Board position with the Company in the future.
The Company would like to thank Mr. Santillan for his contributions to the Company and wish him success in his other business interests.
About Dynasty Metals & Mining
Dynasty Metals & Mining Inc. is a Canadian based mining company involved in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Ecuador.
The Company has the producing Zaruma Gold Project, the advanced-stage Jerusalem Project, and a highly prospective exploration project, the Dynasty Copper-Gold Belt, which includes the advanced-stage Dynasty Goldfield.
For further information please visit the Company's website at www.dynastymining.com.
Dynasty Metals & Mining Inc.
Brisco Capital Partners Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Contra Costa Times Chuck Barney column
- The News & Advance, Lynchburg, Va., Casey Gillis column
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Haitian music, culture take center stage at Compas Fest
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Gillian Anderson is fired up in 'The Fall', but Whicher is suspiciously dull ; The former 'X-Files' star channels her inner Helen Mirren in a new crime drama set in Belfast
- Daily Trivia Byte
- Joshua Radin loves to sing about love