VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/09/13 -- Dynasty Metals & Mining Inc. ("Dynasty" or the "Company") (TSX: DMM)(OTCQX: DMMIF) announces that Edison Santillan Davalos has resigned from the Company's Board of Directors in order to pursue other business opportunities in Ecuador, some of which may have given rise to a conflict of interest if Mr. Santillan had continued to hold a Board position with the Company in the future.
The Company would like to thank Mr. Santillan for his contributions to the Company and wish him success in his other business interests.
About Dynasty Metals & Mining
Dynasty Metals & Mining Inc. is a Canadian based mining company involved in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Ecuador.
The Company has the producing Zaruma Gold Project, the advanced-stage Jerusalem Project, and a highly prospective exploration project, the Dynasty Copper-Gold Belt, which includes the advanced-stage Dynasty Goldfield.
For further information please visit the Company's website at www.dynastymining.com.
Dynasty Metals & Mining Inc.
Brisco Capital Partners Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall