TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/09/13 -- This document corrects and replaces the news release issued at 9:31am ET on January 8th, 2013. The date has been changed from 2012 to 2013.
Alex Dolgonos advises that on January 7th, 2013, 2064818 Ontario Inc., a corporation associated with him ("2064818"), sold 11,592,923 common shares of Unique Broadband Systems, Inc. ("UBS") to Niketo Co. Ltd. (the "Purchaser") at a price of $0.03 per share, for an aggregate cash consideration of $339,159.96.
2064818 now owns approximately 3.01%, down from approximately 14.01% of the issued and outstanding common shares of UBS. An affiliate of 2064818 also associated with Mr. Dolgonos, 6138241 Canada Inc. ("6138241"), owns 8,500,000 UBS shares, representing approximately 8.27% of the total outstanding UBS shares. In aggregate, 2064818 and 6138241 now own 11,592,931 UBS shares, representing approximately 11.28% of the total outstanding UBS shares.
Mr. Dolgonos' holdings in UBS are for investment purposes. He may increase or decrease his investments in UBS depending on market conditions or any other relevant factors.
A copy of the Early Warning Report disclosing the transaction is available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief