TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/09/13 -- This document corrects and replaces the news release issued at 9:31am ET on January 8th, 2013. The date has been changed from 2012 to 2013.
Alex Dolgonos advises that on January 7th, 2013, 2064818 Ontario Inc., a corporation associated with him ("2064818"), sold 11,592,923 common shares of Unique Broadband Systems, Inc. ("UBS") to Niketo Co. Ltd. (the "Purchaser") at a price of $0.03 per share, for an aggregate cash consideration of $339,159.96.
2064818 now owns approximately 3.01%, down from approximately 14.01% of the issued and outstanding common shares of UBS. An affiliate of 2064818 also associated with Mr. Dolgonos, 6138241 Canada Inc. ("6138241"), owns 8,500,000 UBS shares, representing approximately 8.27% of the total outstanding UBS shares. In aggregate, 2064818 and 6138241 now own 11,592,931 UBS shares, representing approximately 11.28% of the total outstanding UBS shares.
Mr. Dolgonos' holdings in UBS are for investment purposes. He may increase or decrease his investments in UBS depending on market conditions or any other relevant factors.
A copy of the Early Warning Report disclosing the transaction is available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight