LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/09/13 -- Capital Group International, Inc. ("CGII") completed a purchase on 9 January 2013 of 4,150 common shares of Inmet Mining Corporation ("Inmet"). After completing a purchase through the Canadian public markets of 4,150 common shares, CGII holds 6,337,163 common shares, which represents 9.1359% of Inmet as of 09 January 2013. CGII has the power to exercise control of the shares but does not have ownership. Please note that this is the first purchase since the bid was made.
The shares were purchased and are held solely for investment purposes in the ordinary course of business and not with the purpose or effect of changing or influencing control.
Capital Group International, Inc.
Attn: Christopher Aquino
(213) 615 - 0469
(213) 615 - 4056 (FAX)
55th Floor - 333 South Hope Street
Los Angeles, CA 90071, USA
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy