LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/09/13 -- Capital Group International, Inc. ("CGII") completed a purchase on 9 January 2013 of 4,150 common shares of Inmet Mining Corporation ("Inmet"). After completing a purchase through the Canadian public markets of 4,150 common shares, CGII holds 6,337,163 common shares, which represents 9.1359% of Inmet as of 09 January 2013. CGII has the power to exercise control of the shares but does not have ownership. Please note that this is the first purchase since the bid was made.
The shares were purchased and are held solely for investment purposes in the ordinary course of business and not with the purpose or effect of changing or influencing control.
Capital Group International, Inc.
Attn: Christopher Aquino
(213) 615 - 0469
(213) 615 - 4056 (FAX)
55th Floor - 333 South Hope Street
Los Angeles, CA 90071, USA
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.