LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/09/13 -- Capital Group International, Inc. ("CGII") completed a purchase on 9 January 2013 of 4,150 common shares of Inmet Mining Corporation ("Inmet"). After completing a purchase through the Canadian public markets of 4,150 common shares, CGII holds 6,337,163 common shares, which represents 9.1359% of Inmet as of 09 January 2013. CGII has the power to exercise control of the shares but does not have ownership. Please note that this is the first purchase since the bid was made.
The shares were purchased and are held solely for investment purposes in the ordinary course of business and not with the purpose or effect of changing or influencing control.
Capital Group International, Inc.
Attn: Christopher Aquino
(213) 615 - 0469
(213) 615 - 4056 (FAX)
55th Floor - 333 South Hope Street
Los Angeles, CA 90071, USA
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go