LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/09/13 -- Capital Group International, Inc. ("CGII") completed a purchase on 9 January 2013 of 4,150 common shares of Inmet Mining Corporation ("Inmet"). After completing a purchase through the Canadian public markets of 4,150 common shares, CGII holds 6,337,163 common shares, which represents 9.1359% of Inmet as of 09 January 2013. CGII has the power to exercise control of the shares but does not have ownership. Please note that this is the first purchase since the bid was made.
The shares were purchased and are held solely for investment purposes in the ordinary course of business and not with the purpose or effect of changing or influencing control.
Capital Group International, Inc.
Attn: Christopher Aquino
(213) 615 - 0469
(213) 615 - 4056 (FAX)
55th Floor - 333 South Hope Street
Los Angeles, CA 90071, USA
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women