BOONTON, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 01/09/13 -- When you think of men wearing leggings, you may think of Robin Hood and his merry men. But, with meggings -- aka leggings for the male set -- you should be thinking more of Justin Bieber, Russell Brand and Lenny Kravitz; a few of the many male celebs who have embraced this hot fashion trend. This spring, B-Skinz is introducing an exciting and colorful line of form-fitting meggings, perfect for the fashion-forward guy.
The new B-Skinz meggings are made with the company's signature spandex blend that is form-fitting while still comfortable and breathable. The line will be available in several colors, including black, navy, red and gray, as well as bold feline, leopard, zebra and psychedelic jungle patterns. With sizes ranging from small to extra-large and priced at only $29.99 per pair, the new meggings from B-Skinz will appeal to every man who's expressive and outgoing.
"Our meggings are fashionable, bold and hip -- perfect for any man who wants to make a statement with his style," said B-Skinz co-founder Carolyn Sammarro. "They can be dressed up for a night on the town or walking through Central Park, and are comfortable enough to wear to the gym."
So what does the fashion world think of the meggings trend? According to several fashion experts, it's a trend that's expected to continue to grow as men become more daring with what they wear. And, this spring, men can turn to B-Skinz to flaunt their own personal style.
To view the B-Skinz Meggings, click here:
B-Skinz is a growing collection of comfortable, flattering, and crazy-colorful Nylon Spandex fashion wear, and active wear for sizes XXS (girls) to XL (adult). B-Skinz products are made entirely in the USA and can be customized for group orders. Designed to complement standout personalities, dash through the tournament of life in a kaleidoscope of over 125 indulgent colors, metallics and designs. For more information, visit www.bskinz.com or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2197576
Cloud 12 Group
Cloud 12 Group
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?