LONGUEUIL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 01/09/13 -- Bear Lake Gold Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: BLG) (the "Company") announces that its current executive chairman, David Fennell, has been appointed interim CEO of the Company. As previously announced, Francois Viens has resigned as president and CEO effective January 1, 2013 but Mr. Viens will continue as a director and consultant to the Company.
About Bear Lake Gold
The Company's Larder Lake gold project located on the Cadillac-Larder Lake Break in north-eastern Ontario is being explored under an option and joint venture agreement with Gold Fields Abitibi Exploration Corporation (a subsidiary of Gold Fields Limited). Additional information about the Company is available on its website at www.bearlakegold.com and on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Executive Chairman and Interim CEO
Bear Lake Gold Ltd.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?