LONGUEUIL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 01/09/13 -- Bear Lake Gold Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: BLG) (the "Company") announces that its current executive chairman, David Fennell, has been appointed interim CEO of the Company. As previously announced, Francois Viens has resigned as president and CEO effective January 1, 2013 but Mr. Viens will continue as a director and consultant to the Company.
About Bear Lake Gold
The Company's Larder Lake gold project located on the Cadillac-Larder Lake Break in north-eastern Ontario is being explored under an option and joint venture agreement with Gold Fields Abitibi Exploration Corporation (a subsidiary of Gold Fields Limited). Additional information about the Company is available on its website at www.bearlakegold.com and on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Executive Chairman and Interim CEO
Bear Lake Gold Ltd.
Most Popular Stories
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time