LONGUEUIL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 01/09/13 -- Bear Lake Gold Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: BLG) (the "Company") announces that its current executive chairman, David Fennell, has been appointed interim CEO of the Company. As previously announced, Francois Viens has resigned as president and CEO effective January 1, 2013 but Mr. Viens will continue as a director and consultant to the Company.
About Bear Lake Gold
The Company's Larder Lake gold project located on the Cadillac-Larder Lake Break in north-eastern Ontario is being explored under an option and joint venture agreement with Gold Fields Abitibi Exploration Corporation (a subsidiary of Gold Fields Limited). Additional information about the Company is available on its website at www.bearlakegold.com and on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Executive Chairman and Interim CEO
Bear Lake Gold Ltd.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare