LONGUEUIL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 01/09/13 -- Bear Lake Gold Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: BLG) (the "Company") announces that its current executive chairman, David Fennell, has been appointed interim CEO of the Company. As previously announced, Francois Viens has resigned as president and CEO effective January 1, 2013 but Mr. Viens will continue as a director and consultant to the Company.
About Bear Lake Gold
The Company's Larder Lake gold project located on the Cadillac-Larder Lake Break in north-eastern Ontario is being explored under an option and joint venture agreement with Gold Fields Abitibi Exploration Corporation (a subsidiary of Gold Fields Limited). Additional information about the Company is available on its website at www.bearlakegold.com and on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Executive Chairman and Interim CEO
Bear Lake Gold Ltd.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable