BURLINGTON, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/08/13 -- Tempus Capital Inc. ("Tempus") announces it has strengthened its management team with the appointment of Russell Tanz as President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Director effective January 8, 2013. Concurrently, Peter M. Clausi, the current President and CEO, will become Vice-President Corporate Affairs. In addition Edward Stringer has resigned as a Director of the Company.
Mr. Tanz is a strong addition to the Tempus management team with over 30 years experience in the real estate industry in Canada and the United States. Past positions he has held include President, CEO and a Director of Revenue Properties Company Limited, a TSX listed company, and a Director of Pan Pacific Retail Properties Inc., a New York Stock Exchange listed company.
Mr. Tanz will lead Tempus in its growth as a public real estate company.
Tempus is a reporting issuer in British Columbia, Ontario and Alberta. None of Tempus` securities trade through any stock exchange or quotation facility.
On behalf of the board of directors
Tempus Capital Inc.
Brian Crawford, Corporate Secretary and CFO
No regulator or any Regulation Services accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release. This press release is not, and is not to be construed in any way as, an offer to buy or sell securities in the United States.
Tempus Capital Inc.
Corporate Secretary and CFO
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Kanye West 'SNL Speech' Renounces Celebrity Status
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Jolie Mastectomy Raises Legal Questions
- Under the alien ; Tulsa native Heather Langenkamp talks about how she got a part in the new "Star Trek" film.