BURLINGTON, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/08/13 -- Tempus Capital Inc. ("Tempus") announces it has strengthened its management team with the appointment of Russell Tanz as President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Director effective January 8, 2013. Concurrently, Peter M. Clausi, the current President and CEO, will become Vice-President Corporate Affairs. In addition Edward Stringer has resigned as a Director of the Company.
Mr. Tanz is a strong addition to the Tempus management team with over 30 years experience in the real estate industry in Canada and the United States. Past positions he has held include President, CEO and a Director of Revenue Properties Company Limited, a TSX listed company, and a Director of Pan Pacific Retail Properties Inc., a New York Stock Exchange listed company.
Mr. Tanz will lead Tempus in its growth as a public real estate company.
Tempus is a reporting issuer in British Columbia, Ontario and Alberta. None of Tempus` securities trade through any stock exchange or quotation facility.
On behalf of the board of directors
Tempus Capital Inc.
Brian Crawford, Corporate Secretary and CFO
No regulator or any Regulation Services accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release. This press release is not, and is not to be construed in any way as, an offer to buy or sell securities in the United States.
Tempus Capital Inc.
Corporate Secretary and CFO
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing