U.S. country music star Taylor Swift and British boy band member Harry Styles have ended their brief courtship, the New York Post reported.
Swift, 23, and Styles, 18, started dating in November and spent the holidays together, but broke up after vacationing in the British Virgin Islands last week, the newspaper said.
No reason was given for the split.
People.com said representatives for the singers -- who are both scheduled to begin concert tours soon -- have not commented on the alleged end of their romance.
Styles is a member of the band One Direction.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say