U.S. country music star Taylor Swift and British boy band member Harry Styles have ended their brief courtship, the New York Post reported.
Swift, 23, and Styles, 18, started dating in November and spent the holidays together, but broke up after vacationing in the British Virgin Islands last week, the newspaper said.
No reason was given for the split.
People.com said representatives for the singers -- who are both scheduled to begin concert tours soon -- have not commented on the alleged end of their romance.
Styles is a member of the band One Direction.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Nasdaq OMX Profits Soar in Q1
- John Oliver Set for 'Last Week Tonight'
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- Sina Loses License Over Porn