U.S. country music star Taylor Swift and British boy band member Harry Styles have ended their brief courtship, the New York Post reported.
Swift, 23, and Styles, 18, started dating in November and spent the holidays together, but broke up after vacationing in the British Virgin Islands last week, the newspaper said.
No reason was given for the split.
People.com said representatives for the singers -- who are both scheduled to begin concert tours soon -- have not commented on the alleged end of their romance.
Styles is a member of the band One Direction.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- PepsiCo Q1 Profits Rise on Snack Sales, Cost Cuts
- Snowden Questions Putin on TV Call-in Show
- Poor Barbie Sales Drag on Mattel