U.S. country music star Taylor Swift and British boy band member Harry Styles have ended their brief courtship, the New York Post reported.
Swift, 23, and Styles, 18, started dating in November and spent the holidays together, but broke up after vacationing in the British Virgin Islands last week, the newspaper said.
No reason was given for the split.
People.com said representatives for the singers -- who are both scheduled to begin concert tours soon -- have not commented on the alleged end of their romance.
Styles is a member of the band One Direction.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts