TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/08/13 -- Alex Dolgonos advises that on January 7, 2013, 6138241 Canada Inc., a corporation associated with him ("6138241"), entered into an agreement to sell 8,500,000 common shares of Unique Broadband Systems, Inc. ("UBS") to Niketo Co. Ltd. at a price of $0.03 per share, for aggregate cash consideration of $255,000.00.
Upon completion of the transaction described above, 6138241 will no longer hold common shares of UBS.
An affiliate of 6138241 also associated with Mr. Dolgonos, 2064818 Ontario Inc. ("2064818") owns approximately 3.01% of the issued and outstanding common share of UBS.
Mr. Dolgonos' holdings in UBS are for investment purposes. He may increase or decrease his investments in UBS depending on market conditions or any other relevant factors.
A copy of the Early Warning Report disclosing the transaction is available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO