U-T San Diego seeks nominees for its second annual San Diego Latino Champions Awards. The awards will be presented March 21 at a location to be announced.
Awards will be presented in 10 categories, including Young Luminary of the Year, Civic Leader of the Year and Entrepreneur of the Year. Nominees should be of Hispanic descent and reside in San Diego County or the border region.
Proceeds benefit the U-T Young Latino Journalism Scholarship Program.
Nominations can be submitted in English or Spanish at UT-San Diego's Latino Champions website. The deadline is Feb. 15.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey