Who doesn't love a good annoying celebrities list? And as we reap
the nostalgia of the year that just was, why not match that with the
frustration conjured by some of the celebs who continually make us
wonder why anyone cares about them?
Without further annoyance, here are the 10 most annoying celebrities of 2012:
1. Kristen Stewart
This moody actress was annoying long before she strayed from "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson with the director of her "Snow White" movie. She has been performing on the big screen since she was a kid, so you'd think she would understand how Hollywood works by now. But she has had a sour look on her face since the day the "Twilight" movies launched her career into the stratosphere.
2. Chris Brown
The singer's 11 million Twitter followers should really be on this list, but we don't have the space. Why would anyone follow this thug?
And we might ask the same question of this woman. Her career continues to soar, but her taste in men continues to sink to unspeakable lows.
4. Donald Trump
He deserves to be at the top of this list, but he'd probably like that, so we don't want to give him the satisfaction.
5. Taylor Swift
Success breeds annoyance, and this sugary sweet singer is as successful as ever. This young woman doesn't date; she trolls for potential lyrics to future songs.
6. Russell Brand
Wasn't this guy really funny a couple of years ago?
7. Ashton Kutcher
The show-business career that continues to boggle the mind. The guy can't act, but his use of social media somehow keeps him relevant to a certain group of people.
8. Christina Aguilera
Fashioning herself a pint-size Simon Cowell as a judge on "The Voice," she ripped into contestants like a serious critic, but her criticism was transparent. She lashed out at singers attached to other coaches in an obvious attempt to boost her own people (the plot didn't work).
9. Jessica Simpson
Anyone who uses pregnancy and weight loss as the basis of a show-business career begs to be on this list.
10. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
We have nothing against either individual, but as a couple, they were annoying right up to and including their well-publicized breakup.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women