VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/08/13 -- Golden Dawn Minerals Inc. (TSX VENTURE: GOM)(FRANKFURT: 3G8N) (the "Company" or "Golden Dawn") announces that it has signed subscription of 3,155,120 units, comprising 440,000 flow-through units ("FT Unit") at a price of $0.06 per FT Unit and 2,715,120 non flow-through units ("NFT Units") at a price of $0.05 per NFT Unit, for aggregate gross proceeds of $162,156.
Each FT Unit comprises one flow through common share and half transferable common share purchase warrant. Each NFT Unit comprises one common share and one transferable common share purchase warrant. Each whole Warrant entitles the holders to acquire one additional common share for a period of two years at a price of $0.10 within the first twelve months from the date of closing or $0.20 one year after the closing. Closing of the financing is subject to the final approval of TSX Venture Exchange. All of the shares, warrants and any shares issued upon exercise of the warrants comprising the units will be subject to a hold period and may not be traded until four months and one day from the date of the closing except as permitted by the applicable Securities Acts and the Rules made there under and the TSX Venture Exchange.
Wolf Wiese, CEO of the Company, has subscribed for 1,500,000 shares in the amount of $75,000.
The Company will use the proceeds towards working capital and its exploration program on its Greenwood properties in British Columbia. After this closing, there will be 49,009,632 issued and outstanding common shares of the Company.
On behalf of the Board of Directors:
GOLDEN DAWN MINERALS INC.
Wolf Wiese, President/Chief Executive Officer
THIS PRESS RELEASE WAS PREPARED BY MANAGEMENT WHO TAKES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ITS CONTENTS. THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS CERTAIN FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS WHICH INVOLVE KNOWN AND UNKNOWN RISKS, DELAYS, AND UNCERTAINTIES NOT UNDER THE COMPANY'S CONTROL WHICH MAY CAUSE ACTUAL RESULTS, PERFORMANCE OR ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE COMPANY TO BE MATERIALLY DIFFERENT FROM THE RESULTS, PERFORMANCE, OR ACHIEVEMENTS IMPLIED BY THESE FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS. WE SEEK SAFE HARBOR.
NEITHER TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
Golden Dawn Minerals Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy