LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 01/08/13 -- Leading sports nutrition brand GNC is this New Year doing their bit for those who are confident of sticking to their resolutions throughout 2013, by offering a GNC Gold Card absolutely free.
Usually costing GBP 9.99, the GNC Gold Card provides a minimum of 20% off every purchase you make with GNC, whether made online or in-store.
The benefits of a GNC Gold Card
The first thing to note, is that once you have a Gold Card you have it for life meaning discounts each and every time you shop with GNC, in relation to the following:
- Up to 20% savings on all products including Tribulus Terrestris capsules, creatine products and whey protein
- Up to 50% savings on specific promotional products
- Exclusive member only discount vouchers emailed directly to you
Training isn't just for the first few weeks of January, it's a lifestyle, so to help you on your way to achieving your fitness goals for 2013 GNC is offering the following promotional offers in line with your new Gold Card.
- 50% off on all MET-RX products
- 50% off Pure Protein
It couldn't be simpler, just add a Gold Card to your basket when shopping online or sign up in participating GNC stores - you can start making savings straight away with the discounts immediately added to your first purchase.
But, hurry the time to get your GNC Gold Card for free and make the above savings finished on the 16 January. Get going with this year's fitness goals.
Notes to editors
At GNC the aim is on helping you to choose the products best suited to your personal requirements, whether you need a single supplement or a complex nutritional programme.
Through extensive research and development undertaken by GNC you'll be sure that when you buy vitamins, minerals and other dietary supplements you'll be sure to buy the best quality, safest and most effective products available.
GNC's aim is to improve the quality of people's lives through better nutrition and healthy living.
0161 661 4329
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation